Based on the content of the textbooks for the New Chinese Language for Primary Schools Textbook Series program, these workbooks are filled with learning activities which support Chinese language development. This series includes textbooks, an activity book, teacher's book, pictures, flash cards, character cards, and digital resources. Each section of the textbook program has three parts, beginner modules, core modules and advanced modules. Core modules include "Text", "I Love to Read," "Language Corner" and "Listen and Talk." The vocabulary has two categories -- "Recognize Reading Words" and "Recognize Writing Words". Teachers can use the teaching materials flexibly in accordance with the language skills of students and other objective conditions, and improve teaching effectiveness. Ages 5+.
Paperback, Simplified Chinese Characters and Pinyin, 1A:88 pages, 1B:72 pages, 2A:88 pages, 2B:76 pages, 3A:96 pages, 3B:84 pages, 4A:108 pages, 4B:92 pages, 5A:96 pages, 10.25"x8"
- Reinforces and complements what pupils have learnt in the Textbooks.
- Strengthens character recognition, script writing, speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Provides graded activities that are of increasing difficulty levels.
- Introduces guiding questions and framework to develop pupils' critical thinking, inferential and analytical skills.
- Provides open-ended questions that help to stimulate creative thinking.
- A wide range of exercises to reinforce character recognition, writing and usage of new words learnt in Textbooks.
- Open-ended questions are provided to encourage creative thinking.
- Essay writing is taught in a systematic approach, with helping words or writing frameworks as guides to help students stucture their writing.