Integrated Chinese is an acclaimed Mandarin Chinese language course that delivers a cohesive system of print and digital resources for highly effective teaching and learning. First published in 1997 and now in its 4th Edition, it has become the leading Chinese language textbook series in the United States and beyond.
The Character Workbook of this time-tested series has been fully revised to align with the needs of today’s learners:
- Both traditional and simplified characters are included on the same page
- Characters are listed in the order in which they appear in the Textbook
- Step-by-step, clear stroke order is prominently displayed
- Practice squares include grid lines to help students balance characters correctly
- Pinyin pronunciation and English definitions are clearly indicated for each character
- Common radicals are introduced to build familiarity and recognition
- The radical of each character is highlighted
- Indexes are arranged alphabetically and by lesson
The Workbook and Character Workbook are also available through the ChengTsui Web App™. In the digital format, the Workbook exercises are presented alongside the Textbook content, and feature auto-grading capability. The Character Workbook is downloadable for handwriting practice. For more information, visit chengtsui.co.
Paperback, Simplified Chinese Characters, 452 pages, 11"x8.5''